• Right to erasure. If you want your personal data to be deleted, let us know.
• Right of restriction of processing. You have the right to obtain from processing if you contest the accuracy of your personal data (until the data is accurate again) or the processing is unlawful and you prefer such a restriction instead of deletion. See Art. 18 GDPR for further information.
• Right to data portability. You have the right to receive your personal data structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
• Right to object. You can object to the processing of your personal data if we use it based on public interest or legitimate interest of ZERONAUTS. You have the right to object from marketing newsletters via e-mail at any time.
• Withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent in at any time. A withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
We will notify all recipients (if any) of your personal data regarding a request mentioned in this chapter to the extent which is foreseen under GDPR. You always have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in your EU-member-state. The responsible data protection authority in Switzerland is the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner and can be contacted at http://www.edoeb.admin.ch.
1.6 Data Transfer
1.7 Data Security Measures
ZERONAUTS is committed to handling your personal data securely and has undertaken suitable technical and organizational security measures. We protect your data against negative influences (e.g. loss, destruction, modification, publication, etc.). ZERONAUTS constantly reviews existing security policies and controls to ensure best practices are being followed. Our employees receive regular training and are provided with tools and resources to maintain data vigilance and compliance.
1.8 How your Personal Data is used
We only process your personal data if this is necessary to provide a functional website as well as our contents and services. The processing of your personal data is normally only carried out with your prior consent, except those cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and the processing of your personal data is permitted by law. In the following you can find some specific cases where we process personal data and to which extent:
a. Website: When you visit our website we do not collect or store any personal data. Our service provider uses log files and stores access data without personalized information (e.g., IP address (shortened), version of web browser and operating system, the page viewed or time of access). This data is collected and processed for the purpose of enabling the use of our website (establishing a connection) and ensuring system security and stability, as well as technical administration of the network infrastructure. This data does not allow us to identify you. This data is never transferred to third parties unless it is necessary for the improvement or maintenance of our service (e.g., hosting provider). The storage of every access of our server (server log files) is based on Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, as well as our legitimate interests, such as optimizing our services or protection