(Excludes locked & burned)
First community driven platform for sustainability assessments of crypto tokens. Earn ZNS for reviewing the ecological, social and economic sustainability of crypto projects based on scientific derived methodologies.
Providing a sustainable NFT platform and issuing Zeronauts sustainability NFT labels.
The labels allow investors to find crypto projects according to their preferences. It also encourages crypto projects to become more sustainable.
Building the Zeronauts DEX – the most sustainable decentralised exchange.
Fair launched, automatic LP acquisition and burn.
Automatic charity and assessment extraction.
Earn while holding ZNS.
2% of every transaction is redistributed to the community, proportional to the tokens that they hold.
Supporting sustainability projects within and outside the crypto space.
Monthly charity donations to projects selected by the community.
Join our community
Zeronauts philosophy and vision
In the last century, astronauts launched into the heavens, in search of new worlds to colonize. Their work forced our species to recognize that our Earth is a very rare planet indeed. The Distributed Ledger / Blockchain technology can contribute significantly to achieve a zero-impact economy.
A new wave of explorers create wealth in tune with our environment.
These are the Zeronauts.
Our vision is a trustworthy, secure and sustainable crypto universe. The Zeronauts ecosystem shall become the ultimate focal point for sustainability in the crypto world.
NFT sustainability labels
Supporting sustainability projects
The Zeronauts Team is proud to announce that we don’t have any pre-sale or any investors at launch. We intended a fair distribution of our tokens with a 80% allocation for liquidity. The founders hold each 3% and there is a 8% business reserve pool that is locked for two years. The goal would be that this pool won’t be needed and the complete wallet could be burned at release. Max amount per transaction is 1 mio ZNS.
We are a real project working for a purpose.
Security therefore is our highest priority.
We want to provide a safe place to assess, learn and trade.
We provide the following measures:
- Fair launch
- No presale
- Dev holdings <= 12 %
- Our smart contract is a means to an end. So that we can react flexibly to new business requirements at any time, we will not renounce ownership
- Known Swiss project Team
Locked LP (2 years)
Locked tokens for future exchanges (6 months)
Locked business reserves (2 years)
Best practice smart contract (all known issues / bugs of BEP-20 fixed)
Initial Token Allocation
- 8% business reserves (locked 2 Years)
- 38% Pancakeswap LP (locked 2 years)
- 42% Future exchanges (locked 6 months)
- 3% Founder wallet 1
- 3% Founder wallet 2
- 3% Founder wallet 3
- 3% Founder wallet 4
The Zeronauts protocol conducts a tax of 7% on each transaction.
2% of this tax is redistributed to the community, proportional to the tokens that they hold. This system incentivizes our community to hold on to the Zeronauts Ecosystem token to make it a sustainable movement.
The remaining 5% is transferred back as liquidity provider tokens to the Exchange Liquidity Pool (LP). On a regular basis, 40% of the newly accumulated LP tokens will be added to the existing liquidity pool. The other 60% of the newly accumulated LP tokens will be extracted from the liquidity pool and are used for the following tasks:
- Zeronauts Assessments will be rewarded with ZNS Tokens. There will be a dedicated pool where the rewards will be stored. 10% of the ZNS extraction will be transferred into this pool on a monthly base. Reward period will be the first day until the last day of the month. This pool will be distributed to all Zeronauts according to the number of qualified assessments they provided during this period.
- Charity for our sustainable earth mission
- Reserves are healthy and needed by the organization for any black swan event that may happen in the cryptocurrency space
- Business Development to pay salaries and recruit more staff in the near future. Furthermore, to develop and expand our ecosystem
- Marketing to attract more people to our ecosystem and get global adoption in the cryptocurrency space.
- Burning for a consistent deflation of our token
- 93% Send to Destination
- 2% Holder Reward
- 3% Token Extraction
- 2% Added to Existing Liquidity Pool
Distribution of Extraction 1/2:
50% BNB Extraction
- 30% Marketing
- 15% Charity
- 15% Stability Reserve
- 40% Business Development
Distribution of Extraction 2/2:
50% ZNS Extraction
- 60% Burn
- 10% Zeronauts Assessment Rewards
- 30% Reserve
Our plan for the next year
The underlying question of our Zeronauts project is:
How can we create a more sustainable crypto universe?
First and foremost, we believe that the crypto community needs to be better informed about the sustainability of crypto tokens. This is the reason, why we start with building a sustainability rating platform.
However, we do not want to stop there. There are many more ways to increase the sustainability of the crypto market. Because of this, we have the aim to build a whole Zeronauts ecosystem around the sustainability concept. Zeronauts shall become the ultimate focal point for sustainability in the crypto universe. Our vision for the Zeronauts ecosystem includes 4 phases:
In the beginning, the focus is on establishing the largest sustainability rating platform in the crypto universe. Our Zeronauts labels shall achieve a high level of recognition and visibility.
A key strategy is to integrate our sustainability ratings into crypto tracking services such as CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko. On this kind of websites crypto users shall be able to search easily for the most sustainable tokens and according to their preferences with our Zeronauts integration. This will draw attention to our Zeronauts mission.
We are convinced that we provide the most profound sustainability assessment methodologies. Based on these methodologies we want to offer due dilligence services to leading crypto exchanges such as Binance or Coinbase.
Last, but not least, we believe that interoperability is a key success factor. Therefore, we strive to support ZNS cross chain transactions across different blockchains such as Cardano, Polkadot, Solana, Ethereum and Cosmos.
Selling art on a blockchain can be a technically challenging task. For this reason, many platforms and websites have emerged, aiming to make this process as seamless and easy as possible for artists. Unfortunately, currently many of these websites are based on the Ethereum blockchain, which is very inefficient and ecologically costly by design. E.g. selling just a single-edition artwork on Ethereum has a carbon footprint starting at around 100 KgCO2 (non-scientific source), which is equivalent to a 1 hour flight.
Therefore, we at Zeronauts want to build an ecologically friendly and transparent platform. Among other things, we will consider:
• using another blockchain instead of Ethereum. This can be up to hundreds of times better for the environment in terms of carbon footprint. At the moment, we are evaluating Algorand, Tezos, Polkadot, Hedera Hashgraph and other PoS networks for our platform.
• interoperability and we will include bridges to make one blockchain ecosystem compatible with other blockchains
• a commitment to transparency, communication and guidance for crypto artists
• to include statement of values
• donations of proceeds to carbon credits or to subsidize the ecological footprint and their direct environmental impact
In our opinion, the existing decentralised exchanges (DEX) have a lot of potential to become more sustainable. The transparency of most DEX is seriously lacking. Description of the way they operate are often non-existent. This is not only problematic for token issuer, but also for token investors. End users are not protected from misapplication and fraud. There are no token listing restrictions on most DEX. Compared to centralised exchanges, there is no due dilligence process and there are no protective measures in place for its users.
We therefore aim to build the most sustainable DEX. Only tokens that have reached a certain Zeronauts sustainability rating level will be listed on our DEX.
Quality education content in the crypto universe is rare. Especially regarding sustainability, contradictory information is circulating. The media often make it worse with the spread of incorrect or inaccurate information.
We have the objective to create the largest education platform for all sustainabiltiy topics across crypto tokens. It should become the central space for accessing and discussing scientifically based sustainability subjects.